7.30.2007

Roomies...Not So Homey...


So, someone explain to me how people you've known forever, that you feel so close too, can let something stupid ruin the friendship. Why do I always have to be the one to apologize, to be wrong? Everything from not being clean enough, to wanting to pay rent on time, everything is a problem. So explain to me, how if I'm only around on weekends, I get into trouble for not cleaning the house and everyone else's mess? Also, explain to me whats so wrong about wanting to put rent into a room mates account to make rent on time (since you wont be there the day its due). These things arent that big of a deal, so why do people freak out? Friends are more important than discomfort or slight annoyances. Snarky comments and rude remarks dont help anything... I thought moving out was supposed to be a good experience, not a reason to jump off a building. This is when I thank the stars that I have friends houses to crash at. The insane thing is.... Im paying almost 300 dollars to sleep in a room. Go Fuck'in Figure.


No comments: